Live in the heart of NoMad and enjoy life in one of the neighborhoods newest and most sought after buildings. 277 Fifth Avenue has uptown elegance and downtown cool with panoramic views and sleek and stylish finishes.
This large two-bedroom residence of approximately 1310 square feet features commanding views of The Empire State Building.
- Approximately 1310 square feet of elegantly designed living space
- A formal entrance foyer welcomes you into the impressive great room with open city views
- The rooms feature 10-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and panoramic views
- A sleek and modern living room and open kitchen offer a commanding corner view of 5th Avenue and the Empire State Building. Its design is a combination of and warm wood floors, white oak cabinetry, and polished marble
- The primary bedroom suite is a private sanctuary offering stunning views of the city, a large, ensuite bathroom with a separate stall shower, soaking tub, double vanity, marble floors and walls, and elegant Dornbracht chrome fixtures
- The secondary bedroom is beautifully proportioned with floor to ceiling window and 5th avenue views
- The second bathroom is complemented by sleek fixtures, a walnut vanity, marble floors and walls, and city views
- Washer/ Dryer
- A full-time doorman and concierge and building superintendent offer exceptional and personalized service in this downtown oasis
- Fitness center
- Private dining room and catering kitchen
- Furnished residents' terrace
- Children's playroom
- Media & entertaining library
277 Fifth Avenue is an elegant oasis in the heart of one of New York City'smost sought after neighborhoods and offers the very best to those looking for chic luxury and a beautiful lifestyle.
Photographs are virtually furnished.