WE GOT YOU COVERED!
Value of 1 year CREDIT of COMMON CHARGES, REAL ESTATE TAXES, & PURCHASER CLOSING COSTS to be covered by the Developer: (please see details below limited time)
A 15-year tax abatement End 2035
Welcome to the Alexandra House! This 2 BED/ 2 BATH condo features elegant design details with Italian porcelain tiled floors throughout and hardwood floors in the bedrooms. Walk into the grand open kitchen/dining/living room space with large east facing windows and immediately feel at ease. The large east facing sliding glass doors flood this space with light and bring you into your large private balcony –the perfect space to sit, enjoy morning sunshine, or have your coffee before taking on your day. This apartment features high quality Italian porcelain floors, with hard wood floors in the bedrooms.
Your open kitchen features an island with a breakfast bar and closeted space with washer and dryer hook ups. Elegant white and silver light fixtures throughout the apartment add a touch of class.
The first bedroom features a generous closet space and an east facing window letting in morning sunlight. The first bathroom features a white Italian porcelain design and a large tub for a luxurious feel. The master bedroom features a large eastern exposure, an abundant walk in closet, and hardwood floors. The private master bathroom features double sinks with a generous storage space beneath and additional storage space behind the double mirrors. A standing shower and marbled Italian porcelain finishes beautifully complete the master bath.
On top of the 15-year tax abatement, homeowners in this building can enjoy exclusive amenities such as a doorman, resident lounge, luxury fitness center & kids play room. Limited assigned parking is also available for sale.
Please contact us by phone so we can provide you with our showing agent's cell number for a VIRTUAL TOUR & VIDEO**
The following Purchaser's closings costs as per offering plan to be covered by Seller:
- NYS Documentary Stamp Tax & NYC Transfer Taxes – PP over $500,000 @ 1.825%; PP under $500,000 @ 1.4%
- Working Capital Fund Contribution – 2 months' common charge
- Offering Plan Reimbursement Fee – $2,500.00
- Document Preparation Fee (Sponsor's Legal Fee) – $1,850.00
- ACRIS Preparation Fee – $250.00
- Appraisal/Lender Questionnaire Fee – $250.00
In addition, Seller will provide a credit against the purchase price for the following:
- value of 1 year of common charges – PAID BY SELLER
- value of 1 year of real estate taxes – PAID BY SELLER
COSTS NOT PAID BY SELLER:
- Purchaser's responsibility – Title Insurance Fee; Deed and Unit Power of Attorney Recording Fees; Purchaser's own legal fee.
- Please note that in the event the Purchaser is obtaining a mortgage, they are responsible for the Mortgage Title Insurance Fee, Mortgage Recording Tax and Mortgage Recording Fee. These fees are in addition to any fees charged by the lender in connection with the mortgage.