VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! Please message to view.
LOCATION: East 117th Street between Lexington & 3rd Avenues
SUBWAY: 6 @ 116th
Tenants are able to pay $1650/month throughout the course of the lease.
Perfectly situated amongst historic brownstones and leafy trees, a block from the 6 train, and within a stone's throw to Target, Costco, Patsy's Pizzeria and a ton of great restaurants and shops, this sunny home is a great find! Ornate details such as original exposed brick, iron beams and oversized windows give this apartment that authentic NYC feel.
This apartment features:
- Exposed brick in kitchen & living room
- Open concept kitchen w/shaker cabinetry & white stone counters
- Full sized appliances
- Queen+ sized bedroom w/french doors & large closet
- Oversized windows with backyard views
- Modern tiled bathroom w/tub & pedestal sink
- Responsive & professional management company
Schedule your private in person or virtual showing today! These are actual apartment photos. The advertised rent of $1650 includes 2 free months on a 14 month lease. The gross rent is $1925.