Big, Open & Bright with tons of closet space!
This sunny corner apartment is the largest 1 Bedroom in the building!
Flooded with light & views with new quiet windows and custom-designed window treatments in every single room - including the kitchen and bathroom!
Formal Entryway with triple-sized Walk-in Storage Closet – outfitted with deluxe Elfa closet shelving & organizing, this closet holds practically everything from coats, shoes & purses to large items like: suitcases, beach chairs & skis, with the flexibility to adjust to suit your own storage needs!
Home Office & Dining Area -room enough for a foyer table, home office with a large desk, home gym workout area, as well as a dining table. Currently set up with modern chandelier fixture & designed with three gallery walls for photo display!
East River views from the renovated Chef’s Kitchen – stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & massive amounts of storage in shiny white cabinets. Plenty of room to cook gourmet meals!
Large Living Room with views looking down the Avenue and across the City’s Skyline! It's perfect for lounging, living and entertaining!
Big Bedroom has Southern light streaming in all day long, with custom-designed blackout window treatments that keep it dark & cozy at night! Fits a King-sized bed (currently has a Queen-sized bed) two night tables and has an enormous deluxe Elfa closet perfectly organized for your entire wardrobe!
Bright Spa Bathroom and shower – renovated with stylish Waterworks fixtures, glass door, large mirrored cabinet and sink vanity with plenty of space to store your essentials - adjacent to a floor to ceiling Linen Closet that is also custom-designed.
HVAC units in both the living room and bedroom also have custom shelving built-in.
An additional deep Utility Closet – holds all your cleaning supplies, vacuums, brooms and more – much much more!
A nice sanctuary in this bustling city – come see for yourself and stay a while…
The Building – The Brevard –
• Grand & Glamorous Renovated Lobby, with full-service 24-hour friendly & professional staff, Concierge & Resident Manager.
• 4 Newly renovated elevators get you smoothly & quickly to your floor and the bright new nicely designed hallways lead you to your front door!
• Smokefree! Pied-a-terre Allowed, Sublets allowed with Board Approval & Pet Friendly.
• Twenty-four hour public parking garage.
• A clean, big & bright laundry room on the second floor with new machines.
• Shareholders enjoy a discount to Equinox which is directly across the street. There are more options across the street: Blink & Soul Cycle.
• Expansive Furnished Roof-deck terrace with panoramic views of the city! The city skyline to the North, the River to the East, to the South & West is the dazzling Chrysler Building!
• A most convenient location: Turtle Bay – this neighborhood is in the heart of the city and yet close to pocket parks, Central Park and East River and the surrounding neighborhoods of Midtown East: Sutton & Beekman Place. Centrally located – just a quick trip North to the Upper East Side, or you can travel South to get Downtown or Crosstown to go West to Rockefeller Center, Times Square and Lincoln Center.
• Twenty-four-hour public parking garage just past the building entrance.
• Trains, buses and Citibikes are nearby: 1 block from the E/M/6 subway station & close to the 4, 5, N, R, F trains, crosstown bus gets you to the West Side in a snap! The Roosevelt Island Tramway is just up the street! A quick hop on the FDR gets you to the airport or on your way to a weekend getaway...
• Grocery stores galore: Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Morton Williams, corner delis with freshly cut flowers, fresh fruit stands and long-established gourmet food shops offer you a cornucopia of options for hosting a full and delicious dinner party!
• Surrounded by a variety of great restaurants, cute cafés and shopping – specialty shops as well as big box stores like Home Depot, Iconic Bloomingdale's flagship, sweet little Serendipity and so on…
• Cultural Institutions, Arts & Entertainment abound: the MoMA, Rockefeller Center, the theatre district; there's more for you to explore...